MindField offers a complete Customer Relationship Management Solution by performing deployment, implementation, and customization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With Dynamics CRM you will be increasing your business success by building customer loyalty to drive repeated business.
Dynamics CRM offers you flexible deployment, purchasing, and access options. It is easy and familiar to use because it works like other familiar Microsoft products. Moreover, it is designed to fit your business by its ability to be customized to exactly fit your business.
Dynamics CRM can give you advantages over three different areas of your organization:
Sales Force Automation: Increase your sales by building your sales pipeline.
Customer Service: Deliver customer satisfaction by having access to real-time information on your customers.
Marketing: Improve your effectiveness by building marketing campaigns to your advantage.
Click here to learn more about how Dynamics CRM has helped organizations improve their sales efficiency, marketing campaigns, and customer satisfaction rate.
Business Process Automation: Reduce Costs, Increase Results
Many companies face obstacles in fully integrating CRM into their organizations. But we designed Microsoft Dynamics CRM to synthesize with existing systems, giving employees access to familiar tools. This can lower training costs, decreased ramp-up time, and fewer frustrations resulting in greater user adoption. Take advantage of:
- Organization and personnel level workflows
- Extensible workflow model (for on-premise and partner-hosted offerings)
- Custom workflow actions
- Business Logic Extensions: event-based plugins with pre- and post-events on all platform executions
- Client-side form events, enabling features like drop-down fields that auto-adjust with user selections
Security: Information is Power—Data Management Is Easy
Customizing and controlling data access has never been simpler. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Provides a comprehensive security model based on roles and privileges so you can easily customize and control access to data by job roles and task needs. Features include:
- Integrated security via single sign-on or Live ID
- Role-based security settings for easier management
- Custom-added entities work within the security model just like entities shipped in the box
- Sharing/delegation for objects/records, to individuals or teams
- Direct access to data via filtered SQL views that automatically determine users' roles and privileges and only returns data they have access to
Data Model Extensibility: A CRM Solution that Grows with Your Business
Microsoft Dynamics CRM contains the mechanisms for expanding and enhancing the system with new capabilities without requiring major infrastructure changes, so you can count on it to support your organization for a long time to come. Possibilities include:
- Custom entities and attributes (a.k.a., objects and properties)
- Custom object relationships, such as 1:N (many); N:1; and N:N (new to 4.0 version) allowing you to model virtually anything
- Object hierarchies (self-referential)
- Infinite relationships between objects
Service-Oriented Architecture: Connect for Success
Build rich integrations across your organization with a centralized, easily discoverable set of web services. Web services in Microsoft Dynamics CRM are connected through a common integration framework across business systems, applications, and processes. You can benefit from:
- UI extensibility (including custom navigation panes and buttons which can call custom ASPX pages from within CRM in order to persist data into CRM)
- Completely Web services-enabled platform, even on custom entities/attributes, so it's accessible from any other system capable of making web service calls
- All offerings of Microsoft Dynamics CRM push/pull data from other systems
- Real-time transactions with other business applications through real-time platform events (On-Premise only)
Helps Businesses of All Sizes
Whether you have a few employees or a few thousand, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can benefit your customer-driven business. Learn how other businesses like yours have used Microsoft Dynamics CRM to get a competitive edge.
Easy to Implement
With a number of edition and deployment options available, Microsoft Dynamics CRM has a solution that's tailor-made for your business. Learn about the different CRM offerings.
Enhanced CRM For Even Better Results
Customer feedback is a key element to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM suite. With each new release, new enhancements are added. From Web-based workflow design to an enhanced offline user experience, the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is committed to driving innovation in areas that have an immediate business impact.
All content on this page is CopyRight Microsoft Corporation